Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall 2014 October 14 Tuesday



54 degrees this morning. 55:53  minutes walking. two earthquakes (one 3.4, was 15 km away)

I noticed as cold weather approaches, my walk slows, apparently due to the  chilly weather clothes I wear?  

Rain yesterday morning, , didn’t know if I would walk or not.  Finally decided to walk, and am glad I did.  My daily  walk has become an integral part of my daily life and I feel like I missed something if I don’t go.

I enjoy listening to the book as well as the opportunity to just think.  There is also something  about the actual physical act of walking (or bicycle riding) that seems to equalize the day, so to speak.

Set up my “home office” Monday.  It was fun, although I didn’t get it exactly the way I wanted, but it is  working office now.  (The most challenging part of putting together the office chair.)  I also was getting ready for Tuesday, my first “primary” field day where I will actually control the activities, although I will have an experienced person with me.

Monday was my first day in my “home office” while a lot of the time was taken up in setting up the office, I still had the opportunity to experience what it will be like.  (It was great.)

I feel some excitement and curiosity about the change in my job.  Since this is somewhat of a new career for me, I feel a real sense of excitement.

Went to Toastmasters last night.  It is a good group.  I will start becoming more active in the group.  Primarily interested in continuing to improve my speaking ability. 


That’s it for now, Tuesday, October 14, 2014
54 degrees this morning. 55:53  minutes walking. two earthquakes (one 3.4, was 15 km away)

I noticed as cold weather approaches, my walk slows, apparently due to the  chilly weather clothes I wear?  

Rain yesterday morning, , didn’t know if I would walk or not.  Finally decided to walk, and am glad I did.  My daily  walk has become an integral part of my daily life and I feel like I missed something if I don’t go.

I enjoy listening to the book as well as the opportunity to just think.  There is also something  about the actual physical act of walking (or bicycle riding) that seems to equalize the day, so to speak.

Set up my “home office” Monday.  It was fun, although I didn’t get it exactly the way I wanted, but it is  working office now.  (The most challenging part of putting together the office chair.)  I also was getting ready for Tuesday, my first “primary” field day where I will actually control the activities, although I will have an experienced person with me.

Monday was my first day in my “home office” while a lot of the time was taken up in setting up the office, I still had the opportunity to experience what it will be like.  (It was great.)

I feel some excitement and curiosity about the change in my job.  Since this is somewhat of a new career for me, I feel a real sense of excitement.

Went to Toastmasters last night.  It is a good group.  I will start becoming more active in the group.  Primarily interested in continuing to improve my speaking ability. 


That’s it for now, Tuesday, October 14, 2014

No comments: