Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall 2014 October 11 Saturday



50  degrees this morning.  33:35 minute walk.  2 earthquakes in last 24 hours. 

Walk shortened due to rain.  

Saturday!  However, rain yesterday, cooler weather, although expected at this time of year.  Rain continued throughout the night and this morning.

Spent day researching for first “field day” of my own (where I am the one deciding where to go etc.,).  It will be interesting.  

I am string up my “home office” Monday, in preparation for having my office in our house.  There are a lot of interesting aspects to the job plus I really like everyone I work with.  

There is a wide variety to the job, which makes it something different every day.  

Hard to say how I feel about the chances in my life over the past year.  I certainly would have not wanted to not experience what I am doing now, including the people we are meeting, but I miss the continuation of our lives at Lakeland.  

Planning on finishing the book “Caffeine” this weekend.  It is a well researched and informative book (assuming you are interested in the subject!)

Watching the next stage of the baseball playoffs, Kansas City and Baltimore.  St. Louis plays San Francisco.  We are for St. Louis and Kansas City, of course.  

I hope to order my new iPhone this weekend and convert my work phone to my iPhone 5.  (I am currently using an iPhone 3s, which works fine, but it is not 4G.  (I use my iPhone 3-Actually Aliene had the 3s) as my iPod to listen to audiobooks/music etc. 

We are debating just using one car and renting a car when necessary versus purchasing another car.  We swing back and forth on it, but basically I feel we can always buy a car and once we buy a car we  are basically committed without losing money.  


That’s it of now, Saturday, October 11, 2014.

No comments: