Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Spring 2015 April 8 Wednesday



72  degrees this morning,44:34 minutes walking

Over 90 degrees yesterday! Summer is truly coming, although I expect there will be some cool days yet.  Wind was really blowing today, especially yesterday morning.  

Aliene continues to do fine from her operation. She still tires easily etc., but not as much as you might expect.  

Of course, it is easy for me to say that, I don’t have to actually experience (directly) any of the results of the operation and medicine etc!

i am listening to a biography about U.S. Grant, and the book is about on pace with the actual events of the Civil War, 150 years ago, although it will pass faster than time actually does (thank goodness, I wouldn’t want time to pass as fast as it does in a book.)

I felt it is  odd that U.S. Grant was such a key figure in American History and I never realize the key role he played.  I realized what he did etc., but didn’t really realize his ability and talents.  He was not a grandstander by any means, he was a “doer”.   .

A little while ago, I recently read a review (well I read about a review) by someone who was blaming Sherman for the current terrorism threats and deeds.  (Again,  I didn’t read the review because I was so disgusted).   He obviously didn’t read the history of some of the earlier wars.  

Anyway, another dream:  4 7 15

Dream I was in a motel, Aliene, Angela  and Kali and Katherine were there, I’m not sure who else.

Seemed  to go from pace to place, remember mainly highlights

I watched from my room as some people got in a fight in the parking lot.  Then I saw it was Aliene.  I ran to my room to change clothes so I could run down to the parking lot, back to the room overlooking the fight, but everyone in the room seemed to act as if nothing had happened.  I looked out and everything was calm.

Later I looked out and I saw a high wind, a person having a hard time closing the door due to a high wind.

We (Kali, Katherine and I) left in a car, apparently to take them home.

As I drove out noticed a lot of construction along by the hotel, which by that time had morphed into where we live now.  

I mentioned I was glad we were moving because I didn’t know what the construction was.  It was very muddy.

I sprayed a woman in a green coat walking down the side of the road with water or mud.  

We kept on going.  Later,  I again smashed some water or mud on the women in the green coast.  I stopped the car to apologize and ask if I could do anything.  She looked at me and walked away. I mentioned Kali and Katherine I couldn’t do anything if she acted that way.

I had stopped on the road, and cars sped past.

I got started and come up on a mountain with a tunnel.  

As I approached the tunnel, I note it had toll booths. As I reach in my pocket for the change, I woke up.

Very intense and real dream.  The setting seemed to be the dorm I stayed in in college.  The scenes skip around a lot.


That’s it for now, Wednesday, April 8, 2015.

No comments: