Thursday, April 02, 2015

Spring 2015 April 2 Thursday



69 Degrees this morning (no walk, Aliene going in for surgery)

Aliene is going in for surgery on her neck this morning. Hopefully it will correct the problems which are causing her headaches and arm pain.  It is always amazing to me how one part of the body affects the other.

She has tried all the other options and it is time that whatever the causes the headaches be corrected.

I know I don’t know how I could have stood it that long. 

The Doctor said it is “routine” surgery, except that I feel no surgery is ever “routine”.  I do feel the Doctor is good.

I will be taking off Thursday and Friday so I am free to do what I need to do.  I will limit work to discreetly checking my e-mail and voice  several times tomorrow and Friday, after the surgery is over. 

I will probably do a lot of reading and sleeping.  

The weather yesterday was wonderful, I think there were some thunderstorms forecast for last night, at least in some areas.  The rain was a lot worse the night before last than I realized.

The fight with the Bluejays for the control of our front porch may not be over.  We saw several of them siting on the gutter looking at their previous nesting spot.  

We decided to be proactive and moved Harold the Owl, to the front porch where he will be the lone sentinel protecting our porch from bird poop.  

Otherwise, we really wouldn’t care, although the Bluejays were attacking (dive bombing) people who came to the front door.

I guess we ought to train them as “watchbirds”!

My dream journal continues:

Dream 4-1-15

In an airport. Kept hearing music.

Sitting on the benches, tor some reason I gave what I was reading and listening to to someone else (I believe AlieneI) The seats were like church pews, not a bench,  but the old hard word pew

There were about 3 people between us, a man and a couple, even though there appeared to be plenty of room.

A couple was sitting on the bench next to Aliene.  The men who was there kept making funny expressions like he was amazed at something or entertained by something Aliene was listening to or reading.  The couple started kissing. 

The man next to me sat silent.

I went to get something the the lunch counter (it was like an old fashioned lunch counter, not the regular airport cafe)  and three men were picking up all of the drinks (3 & 4 at at time) as the counter person handed them out.  They were like ice tea in little water glasses (real glass) not the cups you normally get in airports.  The counter person was trying to keep up, but couldn’t keep up.

I went to the bathroom, which was the type of bathroom the elementary school I went to (which was an outside bathroom with the most elementary system if you know what i mean).  There was a combination shower & urinal   which was truly weird, although there were separate exits.   Made of concrete.  (I don’t say my dreams are in good taste, I’m just reporting them!)

I woke up

In another portion of the dream, not sure when, Aliene and I were in a room in our house.  Aliene was dancing around the room taking, while I was sitting reading.  She came over to ask me to dance with her and we started dancing Don’t recall anything else.  


That’s it for now, Thursday April 2, 2015

No comments: