Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring 2015 April 10 Friday


43  degrees this morning,  45;44 minutes walk.

Hopefully this weather will warm up!  I was surprised this morning see 43 degrees!

Another Friday is here so fast!  Time seems to fly! Almost 3 1/2 months into 2015!

Went to our first minor league baseball game tonight.  We enjoyed it , although it was cold as the night went on.  We didn’t know how long Aliene would last, she lasted a lot longer than we thought she might.  Since it was opening night, we got there a lot earlier than we normally would, and I assumed she would tire fast.  Hard to believe her operation was exactly a week ago Thursday morning.

When the wind blows here, it can be very cold.  

Aliene was actually able to stay longer than we thought she might be able to. Our seats include  free food (on a limited menu, although it is sufficient) and drinks, so we get our quota of junk food and I can drink all the water I want.  (When I have to pay $4.00 a bottle for water, it makes me make the water last!)  I think we will enjoy it this Summer.  

We’ll really miss the Memphis Redbirds and AutoZone Park, but there are a lot of good things with the current team and ball park.

I decided I’d go ahead and enjoy the junk food (although they also have salads, grilled chicken  sandwiches etc.), such as hot dogs, crackerjacks and M & M’s!

My territory has been changed at work due to some retirements and resignations. As with all such actions, there is some good, some bad.  It is  good I will have a lot less miles to drive etc. and I will keep busy.  

On the other hand, I will miss many of the people I have met.  I really admire the people who haver started their own business, it is sad that so many of them just never make it.  

Now, for another dream, this one on 4-9-15:

4  9 15 Dream

Dream was in some sort of remote facility that was having emergency tests all the time.

I wasn’t part of the emergency crew and if there was a test we would knock on a door and say “is this the Zip code room”, which would get us out of the way of emergency crews and secret information we weren’t supposed to know.

At the very last part of the dream, we (an unidentified person and I) were ahead of a group of people when we realized we were the only ones there.  We circled back and a bunch of uniformed crews came scurrying past, obviously on an emergency test.  We hid so they wouldn’t see us.

We went back and someone stuck their head out and said “this is the Zip Code room”, so we went in and were able to relax about being in the wrong area.

Absolutely no idea what this dream means.  

Field day today, probably one of the last days in my “old” territory (it takes a while to change over).  I have enjoyed the area.  I wasn’t familiar with the area at all when I started and I have enjoyed getting to know this part of the City, with it’s diverse and energetic  populations.  


That’s it for now, Friday, April 10, 2015

No comments: