Saturday, April 04, 2015

Spring 2015 April 4 Saturday


41 degrees this morning. 44:43  minute walk

Aliene was able to come home yesterday afternoon.  She is doing very well, although she does have about a 6-week recovery period.  She has to wear a “collar” for six weeks.  She can’t drive and has be be very careful of lifting etc. for six weeks unless the Doctor ok’s it sooner.

It is very good the operation is over, that is really the worst part.  

The  weather yesterday morning was 72 degrees when I got up, so it has been a sudden change.  By noon yesterday it was 55 degrees and this morning 41 degrees! 

I took off two days, but it was the best time for me to take off as far as workload goes, since we get our new accounts right after the first of the month.

Yesterday I noted that I had read a story about a person who died from drinking ten cups of tea per day.  I researched the actual report, and it was one gallon of tea a day, which is more than ten cups!  Still scary, since it would be easy to drink a gallon of tea in a day.  

A rather long dream to record so I’ll do it now.

Dream 3-3-15

Dreamed I was roughly at the,the farm I grew up on as a kid, Aliene, David (our son in law, my granddaughters (Kali and Katherine) were it, along with several others I don’t kkno..

We were having a dinner, probably a Thanksgiving inner.  There was a house that resembled the house I grew up in, and several other buildings.

I was making an office in of one of the buildings.  David was making an office out of the upstairs loft.  At the last of the dream, he was sitting at his desk, proudly surveying what he had done.  There were windows all around, but the view was obstructed in front slightly by the ceiling of my office.  I mentioned too bad he didn’t have a complete view, but he had windows all at the back and side.  I wondered why he hadn’t changed his desk to look out the windows.

Kali and Katherine were playing, and i was having a hard time keeping track of them. (They were much younger in the dream than they are now.) They eventually disappeared and I was wondering where they were, I hoped they weren’t lost.

At one point, I thought they were hiding in the oven in a kind of a “pan” segment stoves used to have.  I decided it was ok if the oven wan’t on.

I looked over and saw Aliene turn on the oven  I grabbed the oven door to pull Kali and Katherine out, but it was really something else (I think bread)).

I wondered where they were.  

There was a pond in the area, it almost was like Great Uncle Linn’s farm near Soldier Kansas where I played as a kid sometimes.

There  were some other people in the dream (one a man with a long jutting jaw), but I don’t recall why or who or what.

Very intense dream, left me with vaguely disturbing feeling,maybe because I didn’t know where Kali and Katherine were playing.


That’s it for today, Saturday, April 4, 2015.

No comments: