Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter 2014 January 17 Friday

36 degrees this morning (39 degrees in Memphis).  
Feel project was successful in that at least I did the best I could.
Frequently feel a sense of aimlessness after finishing an important project or an event I have been anticipating for a long time. Aimless in the sense that I can't get going on another project for a day or two.  Haven't felt it this time, maybe  because I have so much to do.  
Looking forward to my first swim in a long time.  I enjoy swimming, although I am not a good swimmer as such (I just paddle around and play "shark").  Just feels good being in the water. 
Need to start watching what i eat (or rather I need to really limit what I eat) after the last few days.  I try not to say I'm on a diet as such, I just try to eat reasonable.  I do try to avoid bread and potatoes and "carbs" except carbs from fruit and vegetables, where I ignore carbs.  
Looking froward to seeing and visiting with everyone this weekend. 
(A little later):  Enjoyable swim.  I would love to have an indoor swimming pool near!  I really enjoy the swimming pools with the "salt" filters instead of chorine.  Not sure how it works, but it feels so much cleaner.  I especially like a swimming pool with a hot tub (or sauna) close. 

No comments: