Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter 2014 January 15 Wednesday

30 degrees this morning, 37 degrees in Memphis.  At Hampton Inn in Van Buren, Arkansas on way to an project and then on to OKC for a visit.  Stay wasn't as good this time as it has been in the past, the refrigerator was noisy and the heat didn't work good.  Fortunately that is rare in Hampton Inn and this is the first time for this one.  Did I report it?  No, I"m sorry to say I didn't.  I didn't want to mess with it when we got there and the next morning, it seemed rather pointless to complain.  I was going to mention it when I was leaving, but the desk was on the phone.
Good drive this morning, weather was good.  Also, generally good drive yesterday, some light rain and the normal nuts driving between Little Rock and Conway, one of the areas I consider to have th most aggressive and worst drivers in the world.  25 miles of hell, almost no matter what time you drive it.  
Working for tomorrow. I got some additional work Monday and I have been working "A & E" on it ever since.  Essay type questions are so  difficult because I can alway find a better way to word something or a simply mistake may be hiding someplace, so there is no real end until the deadline has come and gone.
I don't feel like I have much chance tomorrow, but I feel good I was invited to participate.  

No comments: