Sunday, March 09, 2014

Winter 2014 March 9 Sunday

37 degrees this morning.  Also Daylight Savings Time, which means the "bite" of Spring Forward.  I love the idea of Spring arriving, but I don't like the time to "Spring Forward".  While I don't mind traveling west and having "gain" an hour (or two), I really don't like to go east and "lose" an hour.  I always feel like I can feel it.
Still trying to get all of my stuff sorted out.  It is a continuous process that somehow I never quite get caught up.  
I need to complain some more about the Logitech keyboard for the iPad Air.  Do NOT buy this keyboard!  It has to be the worst keyboard I ever purchased and I decided I will never buy anything from Logitech again (similar to how i quit buying Samsung, the products, for me, just never work out to be reliable or something I like. Except in Logitects case, the keyboard doesn't fit right, doesn't work and they won't respond to my complaints about it, in fact they have it rigged so you can't even get ahold of them.  I will probable send a letter tot the CEO and advise him of how I feel.  If someone felt that way about a product I made, I would certainly want them to tell me.
i keep telling myself Spring is only 11 days away, although whether that is only on the calendar remains to be seen!
Finished the book "The Circle".  Somewhat interesting concept, and it actually could happen, but....

No comments: