Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Winter 2014 March 18 Tuesday

34 degrees this morning. At least it was a sunny day, although still cold.  It almost seems like it will never get warm, that this is the "new normal!! (Not really, but early in the morning, I really begin to wonder sometimes if I ever really got up to 80 degree weatherI).
It has been fun having Kali and Katherine here (our granddaughtersI).  They have been a big help and it is fun riding the bike with them.
Aliene had a "nerve  block" shot this morning.  Hopefully it will help her back/legs.
I don't really like packing and storing items, it is like saying goodby to them.  Actually I have tossed more items than I expected, and I'm sure I'll get even better at tossing items as the actual move gets closer.  
I have written this at various times during the day.  I actually enjoy writing it the most in the early morning, especially when I have time to write and complete it.  I like writing later in the day in the sense I can speculate more about what has actually happened during the day, but I think the sense of time (in the morning I can always think "I have time later in the day".  I do, but i like to complete it in the early morning and then go back and revise it.
Like today, I am now facing writing the when I am tired and want to go to bed, and my thought processes aren't flowing.
Thats it.  

No comments: