Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring 2014 March 27 Thursday

52 degrees this morning, but seemed much colder due to wind and mostiure in the air.  Cloudy, but since rain wasn't really fore cast until later today, I rode the bike.
Deleted 20,000 duplicate pictures yesterday at the Apple Store, but still have about another 30,000 to delete.  For some reason they are deleting so it probably means another trip back to the Apple Store.  Some kind of problem with their "faces" recognition program it causes the "faces" to duplicate.  At first I thought it was an error on my part, but now I don't believe so.  
I just realized the Apple Store is my "third place", like Starbucks is my "second place".  Of course I can't just go there and hang out, but with the open training, I can work on a project and have an expert on call in case I run into a problem. It works wonderfully, I don't know why more tech companies don't have some kind of program like that, instead of making you call and be on hold for hours while they try all kinds of time-consuming "tests" before admitting their product is defective and take it back or refund your money.
Back at my "second place" (Starbucks) waiting for Aliene to finish some items.  We are close to getting the house ready for sell, it has been a long process.  The Realtor may have us do some more, depending on what she thinks would help it sell.  
I had to stop my project of taking pictures of the Hot Wheels, since one of the rules of selling your house is no personal items like that (including stuffed bears, personal pictures etc.)  I didn't count them in the interest of getting them packed etc.  
I went by the library and saw several books I have wanted to  read, but I have too big of a stack of "to be reads" now!
That's it for now, may note more later depending on how the day goes. 

No comments: