Sunday, March 02, 2014

Winter 2014 March 2 Sunday

61 degrees this morning  However, the forecast for tonight is for freezing rain.
Bike had a flat tire at the gym this morning, so I had to walk it back from the gym.  Not a huge deal except I don't know where I can get a tire repaired on  a Sunday.  It was flat, flat, flat.  I'm surprised I didn't note it was going down.  However, it is unlikely I can ride Monday anyway since it probably will be icy.                  
I was surprised that Delta Airlines assigned Aliene and I middle seats about 10 rows apart on an upcoming flight.  Of course there are numerous "upgraded" seats available for exorbitant  "upgrade" prices that are together.  However, the good thing is I went to Twitter "@DeltaAssist and they were able to quickly change the seats so we could sit together. Not an aisle seat but I'm not complaining.
It is a little easier to stand the upcoming winter weather knowing that Spring will soon be here.
Getting the house ready, items shown away etc. to sell.  Even if we stay in this area, we don't want to live in a "no service" city.  It is difficult to decide what to keep.  I try to use the rationale that if I haven't used it for several years i should toss it, but I can always think of an exception.
I have a lot easier time disposing of items (like books) if I know someone is going to use them or at least the opportunity to use them.  

No comments: