Saturday, March 15, 2014

Winter 2014 March 13 Thursday

36 degrees this morning.  Actually not bad, although I will be glad when it finally warms up.  Walked and then cycled to ATC etc.  It is so much better in the Summer, I save probably 10 minutes on dressing and preparing for the cold weather.
Really miss not being able to sit on the patio in the early morning and watch the day develop.  I always thought if I was going to not work, I hoped it would happen in the late Spring, when I could enjoy the outdoors.  Of course,  it happened in the worst winter for a long time and I was cheated out of seven holidays.  But, what is, is.  After every Winter, there is a Spring (or death, which may be a form of Spring!)
Continue to toss items etc, and prepare the house to sell.  Getting extra help next week (Granddaughters).  

No comments: