Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Summer 2013: August 6


Happy Birthday to me!
76 degrees, cloudy, no rain right now, may arrive later.  
Another year older today!  I still sometimes feel that this is a dream, as time simply can't pass this fast!  I don't really have any thoughts about getting older, or I guess I do, but I don't have time to write them down right now, maybe later!
Relatively busy week scheduled, I have a lot of "read" & "write" projects that take time and concentration.
School started here yesterday, the start of school always signals that the Summer is starting to wane.
It has been a relatively cool summer here (in my opinion),  major heat waves and actually has been relatively comfortable most of the time.
May add some thoughts later about my birthday, or maybe not!  

No comments: