Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer 2013 August 12


79 degrees this morning.  Some lightning to the north, almost didn't cycle but decided it was far enough away.  Apparently at least some rain will continue. Overcast this morning.
Read this morning about "bots" that send out "non-human" messages (e-mails tweets, posts etc.).  Apparently only about 35% of such activity is actually human, the rest is some type of bot or what they termed "socialbots".  I know there was a reason I ignore most tweets et.
3-D printing is a technology that I think will really have an impact on society.  What, I don't know, but I expect it will be a major impact.  I try to read anything I can about 3-D printing and "socialbots". (and hope it's not from a "socialbot"!
 Nice morning on the patio, although I am really ready for the sun and some dry summer weather.
Going to Dentist today for a "consult" about having two teeth implanted to replace an existing bridge.  Not looking forward to it, but glad the medical advance is available!

No comments: