Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer 2013 August 10


81 degrees in Memphis, 71 degrees in Oklahoma City.
Spent much of the day with Angela, Kali and Katherine, which is fun.  It is nice to be able to spend time with them in a  relaxed atmosphere.  
It appears the rain has receded, at least for a while.  
I am tying to watch my food intake again, as long as I maintain a "low carb" diet I seem to generally be ok.  If I start the "this one time" eating, it tends to come back to haunt me!
I recently read an article about how to learn from your mistakes.  (Referring more to work than to personal, but it probably applies both areas.  Admitting them is just the start. Also you should recognize HOW it happened, write down what happened (so you remember what led to the mistake) and then consciously resolve it won't happen again.  I know, easy to say....

No comments: