Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer 2013 August 20


72/75 degrees this morning.  Still relatively cool, was slightly foggy, clearing now.
I now have a date for my first "tooth implant" visit (which will be the worst, operation wise).  I guess I'm glad to get it started, I certainly don't want the are flaring up sometime, although it has been almost three years since I was advised I needed it done.  (The original suggestion was for a new bridge etc.).
I plan on starting to catalog my "hot wheels"  cars sometime, I don't know if I should use Tumblr or a blog.  
Didn't listen to the "willpower" book during my walk this morning.  Actually, I forgot it.  I don't mind walking without any book etc., it is still a good time to think and prepare for the day ahead, maybe more so, except I like the idea I'm getting educated while I walk, somewhat like I enjoy the idea of reading the newspapers while I ride the stationary bike.  Kind of like buying time.
If I had the money, one of the few things I would lavish money on is a driver.  The thought of all the time I waste driving is enough to make me check on what a driver would  cost (too much!), but at least it is fun to dream.  Even here, where I live relatively close to work, I could save an hour a day I could use on reading etc.  Such are dreams!

No comments: