Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer 2013 August 15

63 degrees this morning.  Obviously not sitting out on patio!  Good weather for walk and cycling, a little cool.  Of course next winter with temperatures like this I would think it was a heat wave!
Busy day today, meetings almost all day.  
After not doing so for some time, I have decided to return to writing a "private" daily journal on a regular basis, even if it is just a jot.  I'm undecided on whether to make it paper of computer.  I rarely write on paper anymore.  
Bicycle needs a new seat.  I hate to let it go for several days since I miss my riding, although I'll check and see if they can do it the same day.  My bike is now around 7 years old.  While I prefer the riding position of my previous mountain bike, it has been a good bike.  I plan on buying a "transport" or a "touring" bike as my next bike, probably with electric assist or maybe even an electric motor.  On the other hand, what I'd like to do is buy one of that type and also a mountain bike.

No comments: