Monday, August 05, 2013

Summer 2013 August 5




Happy Birthday to John and Mary Anne!  (I won't mention their ages, except to say they are my OLDER brother and sister!)
78 degrees this morning.  Able to walk, but light rain prevented me from bicycling to the gym (I drove).
ATC Fitness in Lakeland plays the most horrible music.  It is hard to describe except I'd prefer the cats yowling in the forest at night to this junk.  I think it is supposed to be relaxing, but it just makes me angry for some reason.  Even headphones don't help when I have to take a shower there.
Can't sit out on patio this morning due to rain. Still, I enjoy the house also.  
Aliene made some meat loaf yesterday (my favorite food and she makes the best meat loaf) so I can enjoy it for several days.  
Monday, the weekend is past.  I had a good relaxing weekend, got some work done, and otherwise caught up.

No comments: