Monday, May 23, 2016

2016 Spring May 23 Monday



70 degrees this morning.  No walk (rain storms, but no rain yetiI)

Sometimes I will learn to not believe everything I read.  The weather last night said there was a “100% chance” of heavy rain at the them I normally walk, so…. of course, I mentally didn’t plan on walking, and even when I got up at the usual time and looked, I saw this huge storm coming in.

Of course, now, almost 2 hours later, it still hasn’t rained!  Of course, it does say there is a “100% chance” of it raining in about an hour!  

Of course, I would  rather not walk if it is lightning etc., but I don’t think it was even doing that. 

In fairness to the forecasters it looks like the storm turned south, although there was a huge system looming over this area since 1:00 a.m. this morning, it just has moved or moved to the south.

I like the word “looming”.  It can say a lot without using a lot of words.

Actually, while of course I knew the word “looming”, it was used in a very descriptive way by one of the more interesting persons I have even met (and probably one of the most intelligent I have ever met as far as sheer brainpower and logical reasoning). 

He tended to say a lot of interesting things.  I always said I was glad we had moved to Lakeland just because I had a chance of meet him!  

Actually I met a lot of interesting persons I enjoyed meeting and still do from the Lakeland/Memphis area/era.  

Trying not do overdo it on the “dreams”, but I also want to report on them.  I have several this time:

3-22-16 dream:

Dreamed I was attending something, some event where sat in a chair, or in a large space.

I quickly started  building Piles” of papers and items around, including some kind of weird statute.  

Soon,  people were coming over and asking me to move my “piles”  (or at least adjusting them)

The last thing I remember is throwing my stuff in a box and putting it in the trunk of the.

That is all i remember. 

Unfortunately this is close to real life.  I am a "pile" or "stack" person. 

The dream below actually woke me up in the middle of the night, which is unusual and I felt strongly enough I actually got up and wrote it down.  Already forgot a lot of it by the time I wrote it down .

5-23-16: Dream

Dreamed was wrongly put in prison, actually the County Jail.  There appear to be two separate deams, one with a County Sheriff, who left during the day and all the prisoners would sneak out and do things.

Not sure why I was there or what I had allegedly done, but I would walk out and do things during the day.

The main activity appeared to have something to do with something that could be converted to time off, or some sort of money.  

The other part was a work prison where we had to work.

In the dream Bill Clinton was walking around with a cane, talking.  I'm not sure what his role was 

The dream faded fast, but it was very strong.  

I had to find the deal outside that wold let me outside.  I don’t have any idea what that meant, but I had written it down, so….)


That’s it for now, Monday, May 23, 2016.

No comments: