Friday, March 13, 2015

Winter 2015 March 13 Friday


51 degrees this morning  45:06 minutes walking

Only a week from Spring!  

Actually I saw some Bartlett Pears blooming yesterday, which means there will probably be one more freeze (or two just to make a point) and then it will be Spring!

Actually, usually I see the yellow flowers first, but not this year.  Maybe they are smart to stay low.  I call them Crocus, but they may be a variety, but they are normally the first signs of Spring I see. 

We decided the house we were interested in had too many things we didn’t like, so we are looking again.  It was a very nice house in a lot of ways. We decided the items we didn’t like, we might as well stay here and rent.  We miss the tax advantages, but here also are advantages in renting.

Busy day yesterday.  I had a day in the field and it kept me busy.  Every day is a new adventure, which is what I really like about it.

It always makes me admire the persons who start their own business.  They may not always be successful, but at least they are trying.  I enjoy observing the people attempt to fulfill their dreams, which is one reason I try my best to help rather than just be an enforcer.  Of course, sometimes that is all you can do, but at least I know I tried to help where I could.

We went out last night looking at houses and Aliene saw a house she REALLY liked.  Then we checked the price.  At least she has good taste, but it is a little above what we wanted to spend on a  house.  

We are not looking forward to moving, if it comes to that, which is one reason we are being so careful about a house.  We really don’t want to  move any more than we have to, so we want to make sure we have the best location we can and have a house with as few trade-off’s as possible.  

I”ll go ahead and get into my dream yesterday morning.  Again, this was at the end of the nap I take after my walk and before breakfast. 

Dream 3 -21-13

Dreamed I was in a wheel chair and trying to take it back.  At the first of the dream I carried it, during the middle of the dream I was actually in it, at the last I was carrying it again.  

I vaguely am aware of a downtown area, somewhat similar to Liberal, Kansas, which was my first full-time job

For some reason i was trying to leave the wheelchair at what I thought was Lakeland City Hall, but it kept changing

First I tried to just sneak in the back of the building and leave it, but I couldn’t find a place to leave it

Then I was in the back yard (not really a yard, it had pavement on it, so probably a parking lot).  

I drove first  in a little car and almost could’t get out.  I didn’t want to be seen 

Then I was on my wheelchair in the back parking lot and I had this thought that if I couldn’t find a space large enough to get out, I could collapse the wheel chair an get out.  (I never did experience how I got the car back out to the street parking.)

Then I was in the wheel chair wheeling it around.  I couldn’t get out one area because of a large door that was partly closed

Then I thought if I came in, I could go out the same way

I wheeled the wheel chair out to the curb (back to the  Liberal type street) and got out of the wheel chair and started to put it back in the car, thinking “they never said when they needed it back,so it really doesn’t matter”

Than I woke up.

Strange dream.  


That’s it for now, Friday, March 13, 2015.

No comments: