Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring 2015 March 26 Thursday


44 degrees this morning 37:49 minutes walk  (light showers, short walk).

First “spring weather” yesterday., wind, rain, hail.  Not bad here, but a tornado hit one area.

High wind, lightning, rain etc., typical for this time of year.

Thinking of setting yearly goals for myself, with quarterly measurements and making necessary adjustment.  Thinking about areas where I can approve  Of course, weight control is one, at least stay where I am and not gain anymore.  It has been close to four years at my current weight.

Other goals including learning some of the software programs that I know I am not using to even close to it’s potential.  That includes Evernote, word (publishing), Excel etc., iPhoto, scanning etc.

Oddly enough, for the first   time I have no goals pertaining to finance, except perhaps minimizing our taxes and generally watching spending.

Another goal may be to work towards a “minimalist   life style and continue to shed items I don’t use or need, including clothes, books, furniture, knick knacks and just items I don’t need.  If I set quarterly schedules on where I want to be, at least I would be working towards it. At the same time, do want to get the necessary things that can make life easier and more enjoyable.  

Exercise is another area.  I am ok with what I exercise now, except I want to add time for swimming and bicycling on  a much more regular basis.  

Another area is to keep stretching myself in my reading, perhaps doing more as far as spending a little time every day reading something I normally wouldn’t read.

Of course, with all of that Time Management will be a major goal!  

I figure if I get  to the “talking”  (or writing) stage, at least I am looking at it.  Nothing says I have to try everything at once either.  

Anther dream (again, the nap after my walk):

Driving to work (not sure where) Appeared to be like Denver years ago when I worked there two summers while I was going to college.

Saw two car accidents on the way.

After the second accident I was walking past for some reason rather than driving.  
A  person (I’m not sure if someone from the accident or not) asked me fro  help. He was crying. 

I walked past him and into a store with a large parking law that was fenced in with very tall chain link security fence.  I said, wait and let me see what is going on before I help.

Aliene came down for some reason and sat with me.  She got upset with me about something, I don’t recall what, something to do with helping (or not helping) the person who had asked for help   

We were sitting in a small booth. We weren’t eating a meal, more like coffee and a snack.

I got up to go and walked outside, onto the paved parking lot with the high security fence.

There was someone on the street near the fence as I walked out to to my car which was parked on the street.

I woke up.

(Thoughts and considerations):  This dream was in a heavy intense urban environment, although it seems like the drive past  the two accidents was on a street, kind of like an Poplar Avenue and Union Avenue in Memphis. )


That’s it for now, Thursday, March 26, 2015

No comments: