Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring 2015 March 23 Monday


55 Degrees this morning 45:18 minutes walking.

Wichita State Shockers won, I root for them them, since that is whether I got my Masters degree many years ago, I 

I went to some of their BB games and even went to some of their football games, before they stopped football.  

I don’t know how many more they will win, but they looked good.  I am also for Kansas, Kansas State, Memphis, Tennessee and OU and OSU, but Wichita State is  my top pick because  I graduated from WSU.  

Who I am actually for could differ in a specific game and the circumstances.  

Even though I enjoy my job, I am glad to see Friday come and am sorry to see Monday come.  However, once I get back into it on Monday, I enjoy it again and the Force is with me, so to speak, for the rest of the week.

I am finding I need a “post walk/pre-Breakfast nap (around 30 minutes) and then I take a short nap (usually 11 minutes) right before I start work.  

Dream from Sunday morning post walk nap:

3 22 15 dream

DreamI was staying in a big house (not a hotel) Aliene was there and several other people.

I kept looking for something and asking one of the people in the dream if that is what they wanted. (I don’t recall what I was looking for). 

I remember looking in a small  refrigerator.  

We talked  about stopping at a convenient store.where we stopped a lot and didn't buy anything since we would have a reason to stop there and buy something.  I can’t think of any store that applies too.  

Somehow in the dream I infer that I had just gotten some money somehow, more money at least than I  had before.


  

Some random dream bits I remember:

A :Police Office  told me to go look for what I wanted.  I remember making a point  of looking around to emphasize I was looking for something.                

i remember standing around trying to remember what I wanted    

I  walked around in the house/hotel, in a  new shirt, which was way too big for me.       

At times I was in a store trying to buy something rather than the hotel, which was completely different from my dream.

Don't have any idea what this dream means.  I think I didn’t remember to remember enough of it to make any sense.  A lot of what I remember is bits and pieces.

There does seem to be a sense of continuity  in my dreams though, at least the ones I remember.


That’s it for now, Monday, March 23, 2015.

No comments: