Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Winter 2015 March 11 Wednesday


45  degrees this morning. 44:54 minute walk

Wonderful day yesterday.  I hope this means Spring is here.

It is that time of year when it is so hard to decide what to wear for my walk in the morning.  It is either too hot or too cold, although I have generally adapted to knowing how to dress.  The kicker is always if the wind is blowing here or not.  

To illustrate the demand for houses around here, we saw a house on Zillow we liked over the weekend, it sold on the first day it was listed!  

I believe this is the third time that we were going to look at a house and it sold before we looked  and it and we haven’t looked at that many houses!   

Apparently everyone is looking for the same kind of house we are, and in approximately the same location!  

I have found one problem with the using the Library here, is the limit of time on reading the book.  There is a limit on how often you can renew it and if it is a “popular” book, you can’ only keep it for two weeks, and if there is a “hold” on it by someone else wanting it, I can’t recheck it. 

From someone who used to read a book in one day, that sounds strange, but (especially for non-fiction books), I enjoy taking my time reading them.  I guess I”ll have to take the time to look a the book and make sure I want to buy it. 

 It isn’t the money as much as it is the burden of having a book to worry about.  As long as I commit to donating it it will be ok.  

There are books that took me over  a year to read and I throughly enjoyed having the time to read it!  Anyway, at least the fact I can get it at the Library, I will have a good idea if I want to make the commitment to buy it and read it.

“Field Day” yesterday in a different area than I normally work, which is always interesting.  A lot of paperwork to catch up today.

It seems like I was just commenting on how the second month of the year (February) was gone, and now it is almost the middle of March!!!

Anyway, don’t want this to be too long, so I’m going to note my dream from my nap from yesterday morning:

Dream:  3-10-15

Alien and I were at a hotel in a big city.. It was early morning and I want down stairs for some reason.

Somehow, I forgot the time andI lost track of what happened from the time I walked downstairs and was in the lobby.

Suddenly I couldn’t find the elevator.  I kept walking around trying to find the elevator but couldn’t  seem to find it.

I went into a swimming pool with very hot, steam water  It really wasn’t so much like a swimming pool as an indoor  lake, with a rocky bottom.It was very hot ad steamy.

I saw the elevator and got out to go to it, but a couple was blocking my way.  They were just sitting in lounge chairs blocking the aisle I needed to walk in.

I started to walk around the pool, but got lost and ended up behind the front desk.

I looked for a grey jacket, but but saw two of them.  I talked with someone and said, I “didn’t”  want to get the wrong jacket”.  I knew it was mine because it was frayed and thin.

I wondered what I was going to tell Aliene since I couldn’t remember where I had been that morning until I  remembered  I was looking for the elevator.

Summary:  Again a very intense dream, although I was like a figure where no one really interacted with me, kind of like it may happen in a hotel in the early morning.

Strange, this is the third dream I have recorded with an elevator and a hotel in it.  

There seemed to be a lot of people in the lobby (in a vague way), just sitting about, not in a hurry like they normally are in a hotel in the morning.

The hotel seed to be in a  downtown area, I vaguely recall tall buildings about.


That’s it for now, Wednesday, March 11, 2015

No comments: