Friday, December 06, 2013

Fall 2013 December 6 Friday

32 degrees, light rain. Apparently going to be freezing rain later today.  
ATC today had on one of radio stations that just aren't suitable for a gym.  Thank goodness I remembered my iPod today, I can basically ignore it while I am working out.  Since I couldn't ride my bike to ATC this morning I took a shower there, and the radio station has to be one of the worst.  In addition to inappropriate music for a gym, they had a long story about some woman who was going on a date with her sons best friend.  So what?  Another reason I avoid AM/FM radio stations.
Still listening to "Start with Why".  I thought when I started it might be too surface, but it is actually an excellent book.  
Getting ready for possible icy weather (actually you can't do a lot).  One good thing is I don't have to worry about getting out for any reason, the first time in years that I don't have to worry about getting out.  
While I have been keeping busy, I already realize I am not ready to be "Retired", at least in the classic sense

No comments: