Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Fall 2013 December 3 Tuesday

51 degrees this morning
Good to get back to my exercise routine this morning.  I think I will delay reporting my weekly weigh-in this week after the Thanksgiving weekend!  I thought I maintained my eating habits fairly well but obviously the scales say I didn't!
I start my new Life style today, although actually I have a 4 hour training session this morning so I can maintain my continuing education credits for my Certified Municipal Financial Officer (CMF)) certificate.  It it an intensive (eleven 8 hour classes followed by a graded test) to obtain the certificate so I am making sure I maintain the 24 hours of continuing education each year to maintain it!   Then Aliene has a Doctors appt., so at least it will be a relatively busy day.
Looking out my window I realize it is truly winter, or rather late fall, the leaves are either completely off the trees or brown.  I probably won't be here (at this house) to see the wonderful colors or Spring come in for 2014, although you never know.
I decided it is best to maintain my routine, at least my early morning routine and I will set up a true office where I will work out of.  I really don't want to bother Aliene in her routine.  
For some reason Hertz has, for the third time, substantially increased my bill after my "confirmed reservation rate" is much less.  In Wichita, I had to actually take my computer in to show her.  This time, I decided I'll just call the head office and after this I will print out a copy of my reservation and bring it with me. 

No comments: