Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fall 2013 December 11 Wednesday

25 degrees this morning.  Normal low is around 38 degrees so this really is unusual and not "normal" for this area and this time if of year!!  Walked and rode bicycle to ATC Fitness.  I enjoy going there, they normally keep the exercise machines, showers etc. clean and in good repair.  There are actually quite a few people there (on weekdays) when I go, i recognize many "regulars", although I don't really talk with anyone (I read my newspapers and listen to music, most listen to some sort of music or read).
Have a "breakfast" this morning, the first event I have gone to like this since I am "in transition".  It will seem strange to go to a breakfast meeting and then the day is done.  
(Later):  Breakfast meeting this morning was great.  Food was good, discussion even better.   Another breakfast meeting (a seminar) tomorrow morning and am looking forward to that.  
HVAC (actually heating system) checked out and maintained today.  In this kind of weather it is good to know that everything is working ok and maintained.  

No comments: