Monday, December 02, 2013

Fall 2013 December 2 Monday

53 degrees this morning.
Thanksgiving is over, December is here and 2013 is almost over.  It was a good Thanksgiving, with lots of visiting.  It is enjoyable to see the entire array of family members and friends, from babies to whatever age.
Aliene spent Monday morning in the emergency room, with chest pains, but Anyway, she is ok, no heart problems. May be a reaction to some medicine or a possible reaction to some of the events here.
Time takes on a special significance on holidays, in emergency rooms, and at funerals.  Now I will also discover how time acts when I don't have a job to go too, I hope it doesn't last all that long!  I know how events and projects tend to expand to fill the time available.  It will be interesting and I am looking forward to new challenges and events while regretting leaving many of my staff, neighbors, friends and residents.  It is too bad the whole matter couldn't have been handled in a more classy manner, but then I have to consider who was leading the charge on this and his toadies.
I have always thought if this happened, I hoped it would be in the Spring when I could enjoy my time "on the beach" outside in good weather, but I can't have everything!  

No comments: