Wednesday, December 04, 2013

fall 2013 December 4 Wednesday

61 degrees.  Due to web pavement, didn't cycle, drove to ATC.
Stil in midst of dental implant, go to Dr. today for a checkup.  Probably will settle in on date for next stage (planting the posts).  Then I have to have the new teeth (actually a crown) put on the posts to make the final "permanent" teeth.  
A letter in the Commercial Appeal this morning is the perfect example of why bullies, dictators etc. continue to get elected and maintain power.  The letter write showed his ignorance as well as his apparent inability to decide for himself, he is willing to let some bully decide for him.  Interestingly, I predicted such a letter several days ago.
Listening to a relatively interesting  book during my morning walks, "Start with Why".  I will need to start summarizing what I hear each morning.  
I am amazed at all the leaves in our yard and in our back patio and we don't even have a tree in our yard! There are a lot of leaves, I"ll try to get a picture of it. I wish there was a practical way of allowing leaves to return to the soil and not having to cart them off to landfills etc.  
I hope I can use this period to expand my practical knowledge of computer programs.  I want to to be able to use technology better to save time and be more efficient in the future and also to be able to do more creative programs, such as composing music in "Garage Band".   Also want to expand my practical knowledge of investments.  

No comments: