Friday, November 08, 2013

Fall 2013 November 8 Friday

34 degrees.  Again didn't really seem that cold.
Friday, three day weekend coming up!  I always enjoy 3 day weekends, although on Monday I normally try to maximize my day off.  It varies from feeling I have so much to do I can't decide what to do, to being overwhelmed with what I have planned for that day.  
I guess that is thet "future impact" feeling, the mental state where you assume the future will be a time with no interruptions, nothing else to take your time and you are in the perfect state of mind.  Of course, like everything the future quickly becomes the present, and than the past, with the regrets of projects undone (or regrets for why you didn't finish the projects!). In any event, I always look for with anticipation to a three day weekend, especially when we are at home and ont really planning anything.

No comments: