Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fall 2013 November 232

47 degrees.  It actually felt colder. Light rain, so just walked and used he stationary bike.
I now know what it feels like to be a "Dead Man Walking".  It is like you are walking around and no one really sees you.  Definitely a strange feeling.  I looked up the term, and it does have  a variety of meanings, but it all boils down to a major loss which is about to occur and it hasn't occurred yet, but many people suspect or know it will occur.  Kind of like the "Sixth Sense" where the young boy is dead but doesn't realize it until the end of the movie.  On the other hand there is  a certain sense of freedom in it.
Still listening to "Waterlou".  I"m still deciding if I am going to continue to listen to it.  After this, i will screen my "listening books" better since I like to listen to non-fiction while I"m walking.    It is just a better use of my time.
Saturday morning, thank goodness.  This is going to be a really busy weekend, I have a lot of projects to work on.  It seems to get busier all the time.
Watching Cramer and "Mad Money".  He is really amazing.
Winterweather has apparently hit OKC.

No comments: