Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall 2013 November 15 Wednesday

43 degrees.  Thought it might seem much warmer (it didn't seem as cold) but I still need to remember it is still cool!  Newspapers were late this morning, which threw me off, as did having to empty the dishwasher.  (Amazing how small things add up to a lot of time!)
Friday, thank goodness.  Looking forward to a weekend so I can get caught up with things after a week of meetings every night!  I have  a lot to catch up with this weekend, both work and otherwise.  
Only one more week until Thanksgiving week.  Looking forward to it, while will be trying to avoid overeating.  I will enjoy the visiting.
Still listening to 'A Brief History of Time".  I pick up a nugget here and there, but I really have no idea of the underlying concepts and have decided I will never really understand, which is ok.  Fortunately, I have skills in other areas, and, maybe even more fortunately, there are people who understand "A Brief History of Tilme" so I don't need to worry about it!

No comments: