Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall 2013 November 18 Monday

55 degrees, may have seemed a little cooler.  Glad the bad weather is over.
Another Monday, busy week ahead.  Meetings three nights this week. Agenda for next Monday, so will be a very busy week.
My sister (Eleanor) basically made the same observation I did about what would have been my Dad's 107th birthday.  It is definitely a sign we are getting old even if we don't feel like it!
Waiting for the completion of the "tooth" (actually teeth since two are involved). implant process.  If I am counting right, I will have the "poles" installed in January, and then I'm not sure how long before the process is finished with the permanent implants (basically a crown) installed.  I really like my Dentist (actually an Oral Surgeon) who is working on this, but it still has not been a fun endeavor.  I expect I will like it much better than the alternative (another and more costly/longer bridge every 7 years or so.
Finished John Grisham's "Sycamore Row" yesterday.  It was a good read.  He is very uneven on many of his books, and this is one of his good ones.  He always is an interesting writer, he just gets too contrived sometimes.  
Finishing listening to "A Brief History of Time", my "walk" book.  I enjoyed it, not sure how much I actually learned.  He started on the "Conclusion" this morning, so I should finish by Tuesday or Wednesday.  
The week starts.

No comments: