Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fall 2013 November 14 Thursday

25 degrees this morning, no wind.  One problem with cold weather is it adds about 10-15 minutes to my morning exercise routine as I have to dress for the cold.  I really notice it in my morning routine, 15 minutes is a lot.  
Listening to "A Brief History of Time" during my walk.  (I listen to music while I ride. I probably am going to surrender and admit I really just don't  understand it and, using the theory you should use your assets instead of trying to make up for your weaknesses, I will just listen for the occasional concept I do understand.  (I actually understand, I just really don't follow the logical process and I never have.
Night meeting every night this week, so time has been somewhat constrained.  Will be very glad to see the weekend come, just so I can have some allocated time to get some things done!  I think the 3 day weekend was so nice it is difficult to get back into the maze.
I am pleased I have been maintaining my weight.  I avoid bread and potatoes for the most part and try to avoid a lot of sugar etc.  I do eat all the fruit and berries I want.  Unfortunately, I am going to have to start controlling my very favorite, peanut butter.  
As an example, my breakfast is normally oatmeal with blueberries and (occasionally) strawberries and raspberries, then I have an apple with peanut butter on it.  Very good!
At noon, I normally have celery and carrots, with peanut butter and cheese.  Also, at work I will occasionally snack on a small container of peanut butter (snack size).  
It all adds up to a lot of peanut butter!  Supper is usually peanut butter free.  I am still hoping to lose 10 more pounds, and I am exercising about as much time as I have, so eating less is going to have to be the key.

No comments: