Thursday, November 07, 2013

Fall 2013 November 7 Thursday

43 degrees this morning, although it didn't really seem that cold.
Still upset about the heavy handed Google tactics.  I'm glad I use Apple for the most part, and I use no Google hardware, for good reason.  Kind of like Amazon, they become little dictators and act like they know what you want, when they really have no idea.
Only three weeks from Thanksgiving, time is passing fast.  I have an appointment to check my eyes in December, while my eyes seem to be ok, I am sure I will need new glasses.  
I have yet to wear an "outdoor" coat, although I expect I soon will be needing one.  I recently read where people are wearing shorts year round (even in 6 degree weather) since they are outside so little and it is comfortable.
Due to trying to untangle my accounts with Google, I'm running late this morning, so will need to cut this short today.  Will hopefully add more later.

No comments: