Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Fall 2013 November 6 Wednesday

61 degrees this morning, but the wind made it seem colder than that.  The wind doesn't blow a lot out here, which is nice, especially for bike riding!  
Thank goodness for DVD's VCR's etc.  I find it almost impossible to watch a "live" tv show anymore (even sports).  I know, that is how they pay for everything etc., but some of the ads are so obnoxious and inane I wouldn't watch the program if I can't skip over them.  What is even better is betting able to skip over the "talking heads" (sports "analysts" especially) who analyze every play to death.  Does anyone really care?
Google+ is also starting to be a bully.  Google is pushing Google+ so much it is getting difficult to use the Google apps, they keep trying to bully users to Google+ which is really an irritant.  I really don't care for Google +, rather than attempt to bully users into using it, why don't they improve it so it is decent enough to use?  
Anyway, enough of that.  I must have woke up in a negative frame of mind today!  Of course the above are reasons to wake up in a negative mood.  On the other hand, I have gotten used to eating breakfast early (after my nap around 6:00 a.m.) and this morning I have a breakfast meeting at 8 am so maybe I am just hungry!
On the other hand, as winter approaches, the leaves leave the trees bare, it may make being positive a little more difficult, although there is a beauty in winter also.  At least in November and December there is Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.  
I am just now OUTRAGED at Google, I am unable to read some of my accounts, because Google, in it's all-knowing , God like wisdom has decided it knows what is best for me!!!!
I am going to stop using all Google products, I am tired of this.

No comments: