Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall 2013 October 29

57 degrees this morning, relatively  to yesterday, almost seems warm.  
Tuesday, going to be a busy day today, with meetings etc.
Working on learning "Evernote".  Generally, a little disappointed in it, but I am learning new features.  I have had it for years (even the premium part) but have never really learned the full features of it and I am surprised at some of the limitations (as well as the crashes that concern me about the safety of the data).  However, I am learning new features and am appreciating it more every day. Highrisehq is a good database, but is expensive and tends to fail to save entries if you aren't careful.  The free Google apps are especially excellent also. All my opinion, of course.
However, nothing can beat the convenience of the Apple iCloud, especially when coupled with Notes, Reminders, and Contacts.  (The iCalendar, I find a little more challenging to use, although I am learning.)  I make one entry and it is reflected on my phone, tablet and computer.  I also acts as a nice backup.
I now am eating my breakfast right after my nap.  It helps me keep up with the time better, but I am still amazed at the how fast the morning goes.  "Hyper time" is truly the word for how time passes in the morning.  
October 2013 is ending.  I really have a difficult time realizing 2014 is almost here.

No comments: