Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall 2013 October 18


47 degrees today, clear.
I believe "cold weather" is relative.  I remember when I was in the Air Force and stationed at Goose Bay Labrador,  it was a lot colder than this (this was summer weather), but it didn't bother me any more than cold weather does now.  I may not be recalling accurately, but I remember weather way below freezing and it wasn't all that bad if you were acclimated to it.
Breakfast right after my morning nap is working well.  I can gauge my time a lot better. 
Yesterday, someone mentioned Thanksgiving and I realized Thanksgiving is only a month or so away!  (Actually a month and a week).  Christmas/other Holidays right after that.  Time speeds by.  
I am slowly (very slowly) reading the physical copy of "The Willpower Instinct" and working through it.  Not boring at all, just takes time.  Incorporating it into my daily routine is the hardest part.  Another weekend coming up.  

No comments: