Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall 2013 October 22


54 degrees, light rain (streets wet). Did bicycle due to wet streets.  I need to start riding on wet streets/in the rain some time, but... 
At the Doctors office yesterday, the Nurse asked me if I exercised (how often, every day); smoked (no); used alcohol or drugs (no); drank coffee (yes); how much (10 cups per day at least)-- A definite pause!  (I quickly noted I don't drink carbonated drinks of any type (due to GERD) and it is my "only vice"!  Always nice when the Doctor tells you to "come back in a year!
I don't know if peanut butter is a vice or not, I always believe moderation is the key, but I have problems being moderate in my use of coffee and peanut butte!
Apple unveils the new iPad, iPad mini and whatever else today!  
Eating "first" thing in the morning after my nap has really helped me control my "morning time", although too much dawdling is still a problem.  

No comments: