Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Fall 2013 October 1, 2013


69/68 degrees.  Relatively warm.  
Missed September 29 and 30 posts, so this is not accidental.  I learned long ago not to try to "catch' up", all is does is frustrate you and makes it more likely you will quit all together.
Dental surgery area is filling the best it has felt since the surgery.  However, now I have developed a rest (possibly from the medicine).  It is is a place that I may aggravate  by  riding my bike, so I have limited my exercise to walking and weight lifting.  The Doctor gave me a shot and some medicine to put on the rash.  Thus far it hasn't helped, but we'll see!  
I enjoy walking and biking and really miss the biking.  I actually ride up to the gym and then "multi-task" by writing the stationary bike and reading my newspapers.  I lift weights at home.  
October 1, a new month.  Somehow September seemed to last forever, although I consciously know it is even shorter than most months!

No comments: