Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall 2013 October 10


61 degrees.  Dental surgery area still bothers me, probably will call dentist. Rash is virtually gone.
My last two "original shuffles"  (I believe 3rd generation, the gum stick pack type) batteries apparently finally went out.  One went out several months ago and my last two went out this morning after about 7 years.  Not bad for a battery.  I really like them, much better than the new shuffles.  However, a battery costs $52 (last I checked) and a brand new one is $47 or so, so it doesn't make a lot of sense.  The battery actually costs $6.95, but it is hard to replace.  (Maybe my daughter can give it a try.  I have absolutely no skills in this area, she seems naturally outstanding at it.)  Maybe I'll check with the store in WolfChase Mall and see if they can put a battery in cheaper than $52.  I just don't care for the new iPod Shuffles.


No comments: