Wednesday, June 22, 2016

2016 Summer June 22 Wednesday


81 degrees this morning, walk 34:19 miles

Summer is truly here, although the air still has a tinge of coolness in it in the night before the sun comes up.  That is not a complaint!  Actually the tinge coolness is welcome.

The wind is up this morning.  Right now it is a “cool” wind, but it will turn hot fast as the sun comes up. 

Our lawn is rapidly burning up while we wait for someone to come out to fix the sprinkler system.  Of course, some items, like the sprinklers being on the wrong side of the fence should have been disclosed by the sellers, who are flat liars. I really wonder how people like that can sleep at night.  

We are going to talk to an attorney, but we already know the answer (pay up and learn from the experience!)  

I think the problem with something like this is it really affects trust in people.  Someone who sells house with decencies they are legally required to disclose but don’t, an inspector who is too lazy to even do his job in a minimal way etc.  

In spite of that, I continue to basically trust people.  I would have lost a lot more by not trusting people than I would have from trusting people and learning from my mistakes.  Not that it doesn’t make me angry but I figure if they are that type of person eventually their actions will come back to haunt them.

I am trying to get back into an exercise  regime again.  It is too bad about the swimming pool fiasco where what is supposed to be a pool for the “public” is actually a school pool that they almost seem to deliberately try to block the public from using, but I can do a lot of other exercises.

Reporting on another dream, this one actually from Sunday.  It is one of those dreams that hung on.  I waited to write it down and forgot part of it.

Dream 6-19-16:

Dreamed attending Courter Reunion at what appeared to be a Great Uncles house in Soldier, Kansas I remember visiting as a child.

We were waiting for  people to come.  While it resembled my Uncles house, this was a place with a restaurant and a bar etc.

I don’t remember of a lot of it, but I do remember that I went to wait for my daughter (Angela) to come.  I’ not sure where Aliene was, but she was part of the earlier dream.

I went to an upstairs restaurant to wait and just ordered a couple of pieces of toast.  

For some reason, I got up and left to find Aliene.  

Suddenly realized I had forgotten to pay for the toast.  

I went back up , but didn’t see the waitress who served me.  Someone else was sitting where I had been sitting.  

I left and walked though a bar area over water (somehow upstairs, but this is a dream).  People at the bar tossed dollar bills and money at a women who walked in front of me.  Maybe as a way of judging, I’m not sure.

I walked past and even got some dollar bills thrown!  I started walking fast and walked downstairs, which went outside. 

I got my shoes wet since it was raining, and remember thinking “I’ve got these shoes wet a lot lately”.  The shoes were kind of a off-white moccasin style.

Several young men were sitting on the outside porch (the old style, wood), arguing about whether some white paint with water in it was still good.  

I pranced over a couple of rocks to the porch and woke up.

Very strange but very vivid dream.


That’s it for now, Wednesday, June 22, 2016.

No comments: