Friday, December 18, 2015

Fall 2015 December 18 Friday

Fall 2015 December 18 Friday

25 degrees this morning (18 Degrees WC).  

Didn’t walk this morning, not because of the cold but because i seem to be developing a head cold and I want to take all alternatives to preventing it.

I hate getting a cold and knowing I am going to have to deal with it for 7 to 10 days!  (Especially around Christmas!).  If it is one, hopefully it will be a light one or short one. 
I am at that phase where sometimes they just seem to go away if I am careful.  Probably will get some Gatorade, which for some reason seems to help.  I had thought Gatorade had helped for years, but I thought it was just me, and then one time a Nurse told Aline to drink Gatorade for her cold and I realized my gut instinct had been right for years!

That and Sudafed, which seems to work best for a cold.  The only problem with Sedated is you feel like a criminal trying to buy it!  i can understand the reason for the controls, but I still don’t like to buy it.

A very light snow yesterday, really just some flakes that didn’t stick to the ground even. 

Friday.  For some reason this has seemed to be a long week.  Maybe anticipation for the holidays,maybe other factors. I was thinking (psychologically) that it was Friday on Tuesday.  

The fact that it is only a week before Christmas means time does go fast!

Took a longer nap than usual today to help get ride of at the (possible) head cold and noted the following dream, which had a really strong impression on me.


12-18-15

Aliene and I were going someplace, I believe to a meeting.

We were stopped by a Police Officer (we were never old why) and taken to a an office or a house for a meal.  Other people were also there, all apparently stopped in the same way.  

It was a large convoluted  house and at one point I recognized that part of the building was my old office at City Hall.  The building was very large and obviously had been cobbled together.  It had a lot of vacant rooms.

There was a meal with seemed  to take forever to make.  It ended up only being a small meal for some reason, although there was a large grill.

For some reason, I took one item, and there was a lot of shrimp which I can’t eat.  I picked up a tube of something that was like the aftershave i use.

At one point, I walked outside thinking I could take pictures I could show to someone so i could point out where we had been detained.  However, it suddenly turned dark and I had a hard time taking pictures.

There appeared o be high mountains, and pictures I took were extremely weird, due to the movement of the camera.  

For some reasons I thought we were near Knoxville, Tennessee.

The wife of the Police Officer was also there, and I think there were also children.  

At one point in the dream I saw Mark Hartz (a Commissioner from Lakeland) and I asked him if he had gotten stopped also.  He said, no, he saw what was happening and he decided to follow me to see what happened. I mentioned “you are always here when something happens to me” and he just grinned that smile of his.

Can’t remember a lot else right now, it was just a really strong dream.  

I did keep mentioning to Aliene that even though no one had said anything we were unlawfully detained  I mentioned the next time I got stopped, I would ask to call my attorney right at the very first. 

I can’t remember where Aliene and I were going but we weren’t worried about being late.

Woke up feeling very disturbed by the dream.


That’s it for now, Friday, December 18, 2015

No comments: