Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Spring 2014 April 9 Wednesday

46 degrees this morning.  Still seems cold.  Better than 31 (or less), but....
At least the sun is shining.
Thinking about how my activities in the morning become so clocklike.  I noted that I probably get home and walk in the front room on my way to the shower/shave etc. after my walk and bicycle ride at 5:17 a.m., probably at least 50% of the time if not more.  i find it hard to believe that I get up, walk, ride by bicycle to the gym, ride my bicycle back, and walk into the front room exactly at 5:17 a.m.!  It seems like there is ample room to deviate!  I thought about writing it down (when I come in at 5:17 a.m.) but that may throw me off!  I have started thinking of myself being "late" or "early" depending on whether it is after or before 5:17 a.m.  
I normally have  a little problem getting started in the morning.  I normally write a bit in my journal a little (just a bit), glance at e-mail and then I tend to dawdle, just looking at stuff.  
I was thinking again this morning how the other gym people and I compose out own little community that sees each other each morning, I'm not into talking in the morning (plus I have my newspapers to read), so I don't really "know" them, but I still feel like I am part of our own little community.  An amazing lot of people are there, except on Saturday and Sunday when I am the only one there, or just several of us at the most.    
Going to my "third place", the Apple Store today.  May have a report on that.  It (a visit to the Apple Store) are energenizes me. 
Looks like is going to be a great day, still a little cool.  
That's it for now.    

No comments: