Monday, April 07, 2014

Spring 2014 April 7 Monday

52 degrees this morning, light rain.  Walked regular route, then drove (rather than ride my bike due to the rain) to ATC Fitness Center.  The problem with driving to ATC Fitness Center is I take a shower there (when I ride my bike there, I take a shower at home) and the music they have is so horrible.  They have it on a radio station which has horrible music and immature dh's.
Busy day, with wide variety of activities, preparing for the future basically, China trip, jobs, insurance,  house etc.  Going to talk with travel agent tomorrow about some of the more detailed events.  I love to plan trips.  I probably spend more time planning a trip than I do on the trip itself.  At the very least, I learn a lot about the area before I see it!  I think the quickness of how fast a trip goes is a little disquieting (I think that is the right word) to me.
It is kind of like when I was in the 7th Grade.  We had a section on Greek Art and I went and bought a book on Greek Art.  I was disappointed when we spent only a little time on it and didn't really go into detail.  
I have always like planning events and activities.  In college, I couldn't wait to get the courses for the next semester and I spent hours (probably time I should have been studying) planning which courses I would take, the times etc.  (Then usually I would find half of them were closed etc.). I also carefully planned my tv viewing and then never watched tv at all.  
Anyway, I have researched and researched the China trip (actually the flexible time is relatively limited, which makes it all the more valuable.)
Weather actually was relatively nice this morning in spite of the rain, but got colder and nastier as the day went on. 
That's it for today.

No comments: