Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring 2014: April 29 Tuesday

57 degrees this morning.  Still cloudy and coolish, with possible thunderstorms.  Forest in back of house is almost up to full Spring standards!
I recently charged up all my Apple devices, I am pleased the batteries are still good on all of them,  That includes several iPods that are about 7 years old, a couple of old iPhones (we use them as an iPod Touch), it is  amazing that all of the batteries are still good.
Strange to think we may only live here about another two months.  Of course, Lakeland isn't Lakeland any more anyway since it is turning into a "no service" city with spiteful elected officials who care only about the small things.  I'll be glad to leave in that sense, but I love the house and the City and the residents.  I can only hope the residents wake up before the Lakeland community is destroyed by the ignorance and greed.
The weather is calm after the storms of the last several days.  
That's all for today, Tuesday, April 29, 2014.  I may be spotty in posting for awhile, but I will be back on a regular basis soon.

No comments: