Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring 2014, April 20, Sunday


55 degrees this morning.  However going to be a beautiful  day today, at least it appears so right now.
Living in somewhat of a suspended state for the past 4 months (will, actually since September 19, but really since November 26).  Not a bad state, just a sense of waiting, a sense of major changes, which isn't always bad (or good).

 Easter is a a time of renewal and new life in many aspects.

I have really been busy, but obviously my busy time has been spent on different goals than the past 25 years.  Think about it, but don't really have any major thoughts about it.  Perhaps that is why it is like living in a suspended state.

Hopefully not "Waiting for Godot", although definitely not any boredom.

Trees are greening up well.  Soon I will be able to enjoy the patio on mornings again.  At least until, and if, we sell the house.

I have a list of "books to read" that I don't even want to count, plus books I have on hand, books on my computer etc. to read.  However, I feel I don't have time to read right now, since I feel my priority has to be my next stage of life, and especially, now, preparing for the China trip.

On the other hand, maybe that (reading a good book/s) is what I should be doing.

By the way, I do have my computer back, good as new.  I plan on working on "iMovie", hopefully develop some short videos as a learning experience.

That's it for now.

No comments: