Sunday, August 21, 2016

2016 Summer August 21 Sunday

2016 Summer August 21 Sunday

64 degrees this morning, walk 35:54 minutes

Definitely can tell the cooler air is here!  While it doesn't seem as cold as the temperature may indicate, it definitely is cool.

I wore a long sleeve walking shirt, and  a thing around my mouth (to prevent breathing cold air tiny my mouth) and I was relatively comfortable during the walk

I always wonder if some day I will look at this blank sheet of paper (or blank page on the computer) and not have anything to say.  I have never had “Writers Block”.  

Doesn’t mean that what I say is good, important or even readable, but I can almost always write something.

Even since high school, writing to me has almost been like composing music, with the obvious exception that no music is created!

Somehow the words seem to flow onto the page or paper.  The computer has even made it better, since the words just seem to flow on the screen.   

Sometimes, I can almost imagine music emanating from the words, which really gets me into the flow of writing.  Sometimes in that case the words can’t flow fast enough.   

I actually enjoy writing letters, and especially enjoyed writing  Proclamations and Resolutions.  They have an almost rhythmic quality to them, that builds up throughout the document.  

I guess I almost feel an energy flow through my fingers on to the computer screen. 

A year ago, both Aliene and I got a coughing spell, just after getting whooping cough shots..  Although everyone said it was “impossible” there a connection, we decided you never know!  My coughing spells have continued.

Somehow the coughing spells have continued at various times throughout the year.  Mine got really bad last Summer.  

I think increasing Vitamin D3 and occasionally giving it the “lemon juice” treatment has helped some, but we would really like to find the source of the coughing.  

One day recently I went to an unfinished  building with a lot of sawdust, and I immediately started coughing, so I assume it is some type of allergy.  

Last Spring, the last time I got really sick I was in my car and had to do paperwork the car in front of the A/C and then it was obvious my allergic reaction to A/C or even fans and ceiling fans, at least in coolish or cold weather.  

Listening to the book on Tesla.  I  was wondering why I hadn’t heard more about him before.  His contemporaries were Edison, Westinghouse and the founders of General  Electric.  
Westinghouse (the company) actually manufactured the Tesla Motor” through a patent agreement  They all go involved in lawsuits about patents etc., just like many companies do today.

There  was also a lot of undercover stealing of plans etc.

It was interesting, Telsa even sold some electrical device to Mark Twain to take to Europe to sell to “rich widows” as a medical device.  

Apparently the electrical device has some healing capacity, since it is the forerunner of the electrical devices used now relax muscles and to make bones heal faster!  Since the insurance companies pay for them, I assume they work.

We are catching up with the Olympics coverage this weekend that we taped. 


That’s it for today, Sunday, August 21, 2016.

No comments: