Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer 2014 August 26 Tuesday (Anniversary)



82 degrees this morning.  55:10 Minute Walk. 

The 26th of each month reminds me of the action on November 26, 2013.  It seems a long time ago now, and it has been nine months.  I actually have kept very busy the past nine months, I never had the time to read or do some of the activities I always said I would do if I “had the time”.  I didn’t waste time, I didn’t watch a single movie, i kept my morning routine and I feel I improved by learning and building m capacity during this period.

Certainly, I would never have had the chance to go to China.  While I would never know what I missed, I am glad i didn’t miss it.  

Now, it looks like i will have several exciting opportunities and I am looking forward to it.  I always feel there is a reason for everything and “I am where I am supposed to be”.  As my Aunt Ruth told me, “When one door closes, another door opens, but sometimes it takes a long time for the right door to open”. 

The local Community College has an “Entrepreneurial Institute”.  I visited with one of the staff and it is amazing how effective she has been.  

I will detail the opportunities more later, since we are still working on the details. However, I think both of the opportunities will complement each other and it will be a wonderful opportunity.  It will provide me an opportunity I have been looking for while I will also have some security.  

The neighborhood I live in is a real maze, as I have noted.  That is good, in that no one, once they have tried to “short cut” through our neighborhood will ever try it again!  It makes for a nice area to walk and bike, since there is only local traffic.  Of course, there is a lot of local traffic here!

I hope i can continue at least the basics of my morning routine.  I almost have to walk.  If I don’t walk I feel like i am missing something.  I would miss my morning bike ride, but I can ride it at another part of the day.  

Looking forward to the final phase of getting my “teeth implant” this week, but I’m not looking forward to the bill!  At least it will be done.  It has been a long process (since September 5, 2013) and covers a lot of life territory. I feel especially bad about how it has affected and impacted the people around me (the action on November 26 affecting my job, not the teeth implant).  Since I knew it was coming, I had time to prepare to psychologically for it. 

My main laptop is having problems again, I will need to send it off the hospital for several days for major surgery.  That may impact this journal, since it is a lot more difficult to write this on an iPad and even on the main desktop due to the sporadic method of writing this.

My granddaughter, Kali, throughly enjoyed her trip to the concert (I believe “One Direction”).  It is early nice when the expectations for an event are exceeded by the invent itself and it is really s special treat when that happens.


That’s it of now, Tuesday, August 26, 2014.

No comments: