Sunday, July 07, 2013

Summer 2013: July 7

Warm enough (74 degrees at 3 a.m.) to sit out on the patio this morning and work, read the paper etc.  Nice to be back here again.

I drink a lot less coffee on weekends than I do on weekdays.  At home in the morning, I may drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee and than 2 or may 3 cups at breakfast (1 1/2 or two "Venti" dark roasts).  On weekdays, I usually have 6 to 8 cups of coffee before I even go to the office.

Good weekend thus far.  I like a weekend with a mix of going out and time to just kick back and do some lazy reading, writing or playing with the computer in an aimless fashion.

I am going to try posting pictures to this site that may illustrate my day.  Currently, I am taking a picture of where I am each morning and posting it to my Tumblr page, and, if I have time and think of it, to my Twitter and Google + pages.


No comments: